Hvað er innifalið?
From the volcanic marvels of Rotorua to the lush charm of real-life Hobbiton, New Zealand’s North Island is full of wilderness and wonder. As well as helping you sort all your onward travel plans, we’ll show you all the highlights of the North Island along with some off-the-beaten-path adventures. Discover Auckland, wander the famous Hobbiton film set, experience traditional Maori culture, soak in thermal hot springs, explore underground caves, sail into the sunset, and so much more! Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable group leader and a new crew of mates? There’s no better way to kick off your adventure in New Zealand!
- Explore the world-famous Waitomo glowworm caves
- Tour the real Hobbiton film set featured in The Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
- Discover New Zealand’s incredible volcanic landscapes and soak in natural hot pools
- Experience authentic Maori culture
- Sail across Lake Taupo at sunset
- Plan your trip of a lifetime in New Zealand with 24/7 assistance from our local team