Hvað er innifalið?
Discover for yourself what makes this part of Australia so special by joining our Coastal Loop tour from Perth to Monkey Mia. We head to the World Heritage Listed gateways of Kalbarri and Shark Bay, with accessible wildlife such as dolphins playing in the surf at Monkey Mia and eye-opening rock formations, you’ll be blown away by what we’ve managed to fit into this trip.
- Experience Monkey Mia’s beautiful beaches and wild resident dolphins
- Wander through the ancient rock formations of the Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park
- Stunning hikes/walks with an abundance of wildlife, sea turtles, dugongs, emus and more.
- Uncover the natural wonders of Kalbarri National Park Which includes The Skywalk, Nature's Window, and Hawkes head lookout.
- Visit the extraordinary and unique pink lake near the coast of the Indian Ocean
- Take a stroll along Shell Beach made from millions of tiny cockle shells
- Stop in at the stunning HMAS Sydney War memorial and enjoy the view of Geraldton
- Lunch in the beautiful seaside town of Cervantes at the Famous Lobster Shack.