Hvað er innifalið?
See and learn these things and more while you paddle in your sea kayak around the famous Byron Bay marine reserve. Enjoy paddling your sea kayak out through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous Byron Bay wave. Get up close and personal with our friendly Bottlenose Dolphins and discover how inquisitive they can be. Spot Sea Turtles as they come up for a breath of air. Marvel at the size of the majestic Humpback Whales as they migrate through beautiful Byron Bay (May-Nov). Finish the tour on one of our pristine beaches for ALL you can eat Tim-Tams. Cape Byron Kayaks is Byron Bay’s original dolphin kayaking experience established in 1995.
Our guides are kayakers, surfers, self proclaimed local historians and excellent watermen. They know Byron Bay well and are the best guides in the business. With that in mind, you can relax and be guided around Byron Bay in our two person, sit-on-top-style sea kayaks, that are designed for ease of operation and stability. No prior experience is necessary. Your safety and enjoyment are our priorities. We supply all safety gear: lifejackets, helmets, and wetsuits (if necessary).
Where we go
- We leave from Clarks Beach and follow the coastline out to the Cape
- We catch up with our dolphin friends at Wategos Beach
- We surf the waves
- We keep you entertained the whole time making your experience a safe and memorable one
- All safety gear and equipment including life jackets, wetsuits and helmets.
- Access to tour photos. All photos on CBK Facebook page
- Kayak surfing
- Finish with ALL you can eat Tim Tams
- Access to Cape Byron Headland National Park
- Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see a dolphin or whale (May-Nov) you can come again for free!
- No experience required
- Children aged from 5 years welcome
- Whale season May – November
- Spotting Dolphins
- Spotting Turtles
- Spotting whales (May - Nov)
- See Australia's most Easterly Point from the water
- ALL you can eat Tim Tams at the end of the tour